Sunday, February 6, 2011

Item #13

Brand New!

Chuck Taylor Navy All Star - RM99


Side
Front
Back
Top

Details:
  • Size 7
  • Navy Color!
  • Still in the box
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Shoes and Box Made in Vietnam
  • Pictures from: Converse Website (Click for more info!)
Kind-hearted Size 7, please help!!!

My mum called me, but I was in a lecture, so I told her my size was 7. The truth is, I'm a 6 T_________T I've been longing for this pair of shoes for oh-so-long. Damn sad ok........ My mum was also sad, because she spent RM120+. So I told her I could fit if I wore socks. Of course I lied, and I'm just going to secretly buy a Size 6.

Buy this for Valentine's Day! :D

COD can be arranged at:
Summit USJ
Subang Parade
Sunway Pyramid
Jusco Bukit Tinggi
Anywhere in Kota Kemuning

FOC!!!

Email me for more photos or details!

No comments:

Post a Comment